Have all remotes for the car available.
Be sure all of the doorways and rear hatch/trunk are closed
Solely want to make use of 1 distant to get into program mode however all
remotes should be programmed throughout the identical session.
Every step should be accomplished inside 5 seconds.
1. Sit within the automobile with all doorways/trunk tightly closed
2. Flip the important thing to the ON place, marked by “II” on the ignition bezel
so the sprint lights come on, then inside 5 seconds press the
“Lock” button on the distant for 1 second or so and launch the
3. Flip the important thing to the OFF place, marked by “I” on the ignition
bezel – sprint lights go off.
4. Repeat steps 2 & Three three extra occasions (A complete of Four occasions) — every step
should be executed inside 5 seconds of the earlier step.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the important thing to “ON”, press the lock button on
one distant, the locks will make a biking sound (clunk), locks will
NOT lock or unlock at this level, they’ll simply make a noise. The
system is now in programming mode. Don’t flip key off.
6. Inside 5 seconds of getting into programming mode and inside 5
seconds of one another, press the lock button ON EACH distant
you’re programming, for a second or so and launch. This step
must be accomplished inside 10 seconds. Every time a distant
button is pushed, the locks ought to cycle. As much as Three remotes could be
7. Flip ignition fully off and take away the important thing. Step out of automobile
and shut door. The remotes ought to be programmed and will
work. In case you have a trunk/hatch launch, the button for this function
must be held for a couple of seconds earlier than the trunk/hatch will