LOADING KINGS – NOT YOUR AVERAGE WAREHOUSE SAFETY VIDEO (s1 e2) | RC ADVENTURES
What a Thoughts Warp. The Steiger 6×6 is an articulating machine.. however the trailer has a swing axle on the ball hitch!! A NIGHTMARE Penalty, to make sure.. Every part these drivers learn about reversing, is now REVERSED, due to the additional rotating steering axle. Fortunately, we took pity on these poor souls and we added fairly a little bit of weight to the trailer, to make it slightly simpler to handle! WELCOME TO LOADING KINGS! This can be a gameshow that we have now been making up for a number of years. It takes the good interest of Radio Management, and combines it with all the questionable practices many people would usually not be allowed to do in a warehouse! Actually, SAFTEY is our 21st precedence! The purpose of the sport is to get pulled into the yard along with your trailer, and dock up. Then use the forklift to tug sure orders from the racks. There will probably be a a number of traps for the forklifts, together with uneven pallet masses, in addition to laser-beam journey wires that may at all times be watching!
IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT "LOADING KINGS": CLICK HERE (Our second channel)
Listed below are the Foundational Guidelines of LOADING KINGS:
1) DO NOT have ANY a part of your Truck or Trailer Cross over ANY LINE, aside from the Begin/End. IF the CAMERA see's you cross over.. the choose will name a PENALTY
2) DO NOT Lose any Cargo off of the pallets, or pallet Racks. This consists of Earlier than and After the pallets are on the Semi Vehicles/Trailers. Should you Do, it's a PENALTY.
3) No Bystander can "COACH" or give useful ideas or methods to the rivals. In the event that they do, the competitor that the assistance was supplied to – WILL GET A PENALTY. Normal Encouragement is allowed, and stating the RULES. COACHING IS ALLOWED IN THE PENALTY AREA!
4) If the motive force is in a penalty, and hits the Border Line.. they Should Restart!
5) If a Participant in a Penalty makes an attempt the Penalty Three Totally different occasions and Fails – then they’ll "Go Again To Work". These have to be deemed legit efforts by the Penalty Decide
6) If a Participant in a Penalty, causes ANOTHER penalty, then they are going to be reset at the beginning of the Penalty.
7) IF YOU Hit the DOCK Supervisor, and KNOCK HIM OVER – You might be FIRED – AKA – Disqualified!
8) You ARE ALLOWED to MESS along with your Opponent and reap the benefits of LOOP HOLES within the RULES. You might be NOT allowed to mess with a Participant if they’ve a Pallet Loaded on their Forklift. If Each Forklifts are empty its FAIR GAME. If BOTH Forklifts have a PALLET loaded – FAIR GAME, and an assault can happen.
9) You might be ALLOWED to REMOVE Pallets from a Rivals Trailer, if the Trailer is Docked. You’ll be able to NOT USE THEM in direction of YOUR Trailer Pallet depend.
10) First One to Depart the Yard with SEMI and TRAILER – Efficiently .. WINS! You Should have your Forklift PARKED on the ORANGE X, with FORKS DOWN earlier than you Depart the DOCK, or it's a PENALTY.
There are supplemental guidelines relying on the day, and the course we lay out. They’re defined within the video.
MAY THE BEST DRIVER WIN!
SUBSCRiBE & “Ring the Bell" ►
"1 Million Views Membership":
RCSPARKS Shirts & MERCH:
RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2019 Medic Media Productions Inc. All rights reserved. Publication, replica or distribution of this movie by any means in any way – together with with out limitation digital transmission by way of web or e-mail, or re-uploading present movies & re-uploading such materials on any web site anyplace on the planet — is strictly prohibited with out the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc.